Footsteps Following Christ & Parenting Through The Eyes Of A Princess Of THE King.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

SMS

Last night i went to bed reasonably early, thinking i could get an early night and catch up on some sleep. Then i started getting SMS messages on my phone from Rodney. He told me that Paul got out of jail last week and wanted me to ring him.

I felt like bursting into tears, the last thing i needed at this point in time was to deal with this issue. I mean i have alot going on with the Tammy situation, i am moving on the weekend and i am just seeing Lami go through similar with Michael. Except there is a difference, Michael didn't just get out of jail, he is attending church and the is putting the effort in to change his life. All the same it is emotionally difficult.

So despite me not wanting to ring him this morning i did, we spoke for a while. About Lachlan, court, cost of DNA, jail/medical, him moving, working/maitenance and then him seeing Lachlan.

He honestly didn't seem to be aware that he had to attend court next month, so i gave him the date and said i would ring him back with the time because i needed to change it. He said his brother has just gotten back from Hong Kong (he's a teacher) and he'll ask him to take him to court. He will do the DNA and if he has to he will pay for it to.

Then he proceeded to tell me that he got into a fight in jail and ended up in hospital for a week. The time he spent in there gave the doctors a chance to pick up somethign wrong with his heart. He had an x-ray and is waiting on having an ultrasound. He told me not to worry and he'd let me know the results.
Then he went on to say he is moving to Adelaide, he needs to make a fresh start, and he is selling his cars (that's a start). He has also lined up work in Adelaide. we spoke of maitenance.

Then he asked if he could see Lachie and i explained why he couldn't at the moment. He was hurt but understood. He said he understands i have to look out for Lachlan.



Lord,
I lay myself down before you, and ask that you work on my heart. You know all the wounds and scars of my heart, i ask that you come now and heal me. Guide me in the way you want me to go. Be with me every step of the way, may i seek your guidance. May everything i do be your will, every choice i make be in counsel with you Lord. I also pray for Paul. He is fresh out of jail and there does seem to be a change in him Lord, but he needs to do so much more. I need this to be genuine Lord. May he get his life together not only for his children but for him. He needs to get his act together and to start living life.
May his wounds be healed by you father, may he feel the conviction of his ways. May he turn from wrong and follow the right. I just pray he turns from the wrong ways and maybe oneday he will find your light.
Amen

5 comments:

Lami said...

U know.
Gods works in wonderful ways.
First Michael comin into Nais life, and now Paul contacting you.
I don't believe in coincidence.
But I do believe God has perfect timing, and what better than now.
When you moving in and we can support each other.
*Huggles*

><> Kelly ><> said...

((huggles))

I thought the same this morning.
He keeps showing us just how much HE is behind our friendship!

He really has perfect timing and a sense of humour too

Lami said...

Hahaha
Not as warped as our sence of humour tho.
Remember Mr Bean and his teddy :-P

><> Kelly ><> said...

LOL...

I am soo giving u a Mr Bean Teddy the day of ur wedding!!

HAHAHAHAHA

Lami said...

*Shivers at the thought*
LOL
Well me make sure I put one on your bed in the Honey Moon suite ;-)