Footsteps Following Christ & Parenting Through The Eyes Of A Princess Of THE King.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Selfish

Tonight my sister sends me a text message telling me that she isn't coming home before i move out, because she has to think of her self for a change. She says it in a matter of fact way like she actually does think about anyone other than herself.

I am so fustrated, Tammy knows how much i wanted to see Emily and Charlotte before i move and the stuck up brat is just thinking of herself. I am hurt by her choices but i'm not going to let it dampen my excitement about moving. I have to do what is right by Lachlan and myself, so i guess i will see my niece when i come home for Dad's birthday.

Then she went on to say how she has hurt her back and that Andrea is helping her to the loo, shower etc! Now what a surprise *eye roll* She is in so much pain she hasn't been out of bed yet can't possibly see a doctor..

1 comment:

Lami said...

*Cries for Kelly*
That is so not fair.
I guess when times like this happen, you know the ones who will remain true to you!