Footsteps Following Christ & Parenting Through The Eyes Of A Princess Of THE King.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Don't Cry Mama

Tonight i told my Ma that i am moving out of home and going to Gawler.
Her bottom lip dropped and she cried, she hugged me and cried some more.
I burest into tears because i hate seeing her sad! I hate seeign her cry and most of all i hate being the one th makes her cry.
She told me she loves me and that it's okay =)

That just made me wanna cry more.
Even though they do so little for me, I love them so much.

I can't stop crying.

WOW.

Why does it hurt?

I know this is the right thing to do, i am excited about it. I guess now it's okay to show my excitement.

*wipes tears*

I just wish Ma didn't cry!

1 comment:

Katie said...

(hugz)
((hugz))
(((hugz)))
((((hugz))))
(((((hugz)))))
((((((hugz))))))
(((((((hugz)))))))
((((((((hugz))))))))
(((((((((hugz)))))))))
((((((((((hugz))))))))))