Footsteps Following Christ & Parenting Through The Eyes Of A Princess Of THE King.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Lami



We've shared many laughs,
Often cried many tears,
Supported each other unconditionally
For the last 2 years.
You've stood by me through all the storms,
The hail and the rain,
Rejoiced with me on the other side
When life is good again.
From the day I spoke to you,
I felt the connection,
That kept growing over time.
You are a huge inspiration
and you've really impacted life.
I thank God for you everyday
and for the way He used you in my life,
I thank you for taking my hand
and guiding me back to the light.
I know i'll never find another friend
Like the friend i have you.
God knew what he was doing
When he crossed our paths.
I love You!!

2 comments:

Lami said...

*Cries*
That is so beautiful.
I love you Princess.
Thankyou for makin me feel good :)

><> Kelly ><> said...

(((hug)))
You are very speskial!