Footsteps Following Christ & Parenting Through The Eyes Of A Princess Of THE King.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Awww


I was sitting at the table eating lunch with Ma and Lachlan, Lachie was sitting in his high chair eating his pies.
I could tell he was tired because his eyes looked heavy, i continued eating figuring he'd sleep after lunch.

The next time i looked up and he had his head in his hands with his little eyes closed.. He was fighting the sleep so bad but couldn't. It was so cute i almost cried!!

I took him out and laid him down on his sofa , he took 2 sucks of his bottle and was asleep... so me snuck this picture on my phone...

What a cutie!!!

4 comments:

Lami said...

Awwwwwwwwww
Looks just like his Mama :-)

><> Kelly ><> said...

*blushes and hides*

Katie said...

very cute!! :)

><> Kelly ><> said...

i know..

was soo cute to see