Footsteps Following Christ & Parenting Through The Eyes Of A Princess Of THE King.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Cries

*cries*
*cries* *cries*
*cries* *cries* *cries*
I hate the fact she can hurt me like this
I hate the fact she does.
I hate Andrea!!
I hate what Tammy is doing to herself.
I can't help her no more.
I don't stand a chance of helping her!
she's cutting herself..
She don't stop and think about what it does to me,
the family and most of all her kids.
she is gonna go stay with Andrea again.
TONIGHT!!
I haven't seen her or the kids barely at all.
she knows i go sunday and she is staying there until saturday.
SO GENEROUS of her!! NOT
She shouldn't even bother..
Wow enough time to say good bye.
sure she can spare it..

2 comments:

Katie said...

*hugz* *hugz* *hugz*
i know it not fair, and it'd b hard to sit bak and watch her doin that.
*struggles to think of how to respond*
me here for u any time. love u! *hugz*

><> Kelly ><> said...

Thanks Katie.
No it's not easy.
It's extremly difficult.
But i will grow through this.
Once my skin dries from the tears..
I think it's water logged ;-)

(((hug)))


Love u 2