Footsteps Following Christ & Parenting Through The Eyes Of A Princess Of THE King.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Who You Are


I read a blog tonight which made me humble myself, it spoke to me more than i would like it to..

The blog entry was about making things our God, putting things before God and loving things more than God. To my surprise my eyes were opened up to a few area's in my life where I make the choice for other things to be above my Father. One of which is the internet, which was very evident in my day today. I went to come online and my computer wouldn't start, i got angry and the longer it wouldn't work the more annoyed i got. I ended up punching it because it wasn't doing what i wanted it to do.

The computer is something i unfortunatly spend to much time on, i find shame in admitting that i am addicted to the net. I am up to all hours doing odd bits and pieces online, and my family are the people that suffer. I get quick tempered and irritable at the simplest things.

I cry out to God now with tears streaming down my face, help me Father. I am lost without you. I am so sorry i have made the internet my God, and have always had time to be online and still say i was to tired to pray. You made me unique and have plans for my life.

I have used the internet to escape many things in my life, get away from arguments, people in the house and the real world. I see my ways are wrong, and i know i need to change them now before things get out of control. Not only do i want to get things right but i know i need to set an example for my son, and that includes self control, going to God, and dealing with issues.

God made me unique, he made me Kelly and he had me whole. He gave me the freedom of choice and the knowledge of right and wrong. I have chosen the wrong the path and have seen the mistakes i have made, i am running back to God and asking him to restore me to the Kelly he made.

1 comment:

Lami said...

*Cuddles*
He is there with His arms wide open :)