Footsteps Following Christ & Parenting Through The Eyes Of A Princess Of THE King.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Luggage


Would ya'll just like to have cute Luggage like my son Lachlan? It would certainly be a bit more of an inspiration to treat ya stuff with more care. Instead most of the time i pick up my suitcase and throw it in the boot of the car! squash it in there somewhere!!

I was in Loxton when i got this photo taken of my son, there were 6 poses and i got them all. Do i spend my money wisely? well not always, but i think i done the right thing by getting the lot.

I always have memories but i don't have the ability to invite someone into my mind to view all my memories and special moments. Yes, i am a girl who likes to show off my son, i think he is cute and he is a huge part of my life :)

He's just too cute for words.
He is a true inspiration.

3 comments:

Lami said...

He is adorable.
And money well spent!!
Hehe, we even wrote about similar things :-P

Anonymous said...

wow, lachlan is definitely an adorable kid. definitely a blessing :)

><> Kelly ><> said...

Thanks, i think he knows he's adorable too :)
Yes i think it was money well spent too. very good quality