Footsteps Following Christ & Parenting Through The Eyes Of A Princess Of THE King.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Happy Birthday


Today i turned 20 years old.. wOOt..
Happy birthday to me!!!

On a serious note, a birthday again had me sitting back evaluating myself.
My fears, my life and my priorities.
Then also the same thing that has popped into my head for the last few days, i make event a time to commit to something.

Many people including me fall into the trap of making an event a reason to stop or start something, we take our eyes off of Jesus and focus on a date/day because it's convieniant for us. This birthday i am making one choice and that is to do away with the event commiting and start doing things for Jesus.

He loves me so much HE died for ME.
That's big enough to motivate me.. any day!

Goodbye Teens!!

3 comments:

Lami said...

YAY
Well done!
And Who said only Teens read your blog ;)

><> Kelly ><> said...

LOL.. u know wat i meant..
:-P

Anonymous said...

I missed it!*is sad*

I hope you had an amazing birthday!!!

*hugs*