Footsteps Following Christ & Parenting Through The Eyes Of A Princess Of THE King.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Best Friends


In the picture above is my bestfriend Lami and myself.

Our friendship is basically indescribable, we share a connection as friends that I haven't shared with anyone before. We seem to know how each other feels without saying a word, sometimes being able to feel the emotional pain of of each other.

We have been friends for 20 months, but the 20 months we have been friends for it has felt like a life time. Shared laughter, tears, embarrassing moments, faith etc... We don't really fight, but talk about everything. Disagree, because we are different people with different personalities, and we are both too stubborn for our own Good.

Lami is my best friend, not only do I love her with my heart because of who she is, I love watching who she is becoming. When we first meet it was a matter of Lami feeling as though she has to be strong for me, little did she know at the time it's her trials and triumphs that make me admire her. Her smile and her tears.

I praise God everyday, for He hasn't only given me a friend, He has given me a soul sista and someone I can look up to. I know you'll see this some time Princess, I love you!!


1 comment:

Lami said...

Awwww Princess

I love you muches to!!

*Feels all warm and sqooshy*