Footsteps Following Christ & Parenting Through The Eyes Of A Princess Of THE King.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

God's Girl

No greater love than the love of God
No greater peace than knowing God
No bigger dream than serving God

I am soo thankful for everything God has done in my life.
He has blessed me with so many things.
I am so proud to be God's Girl!

PROUD TO BE GOD'S GIRL

Lord i ask that you work on my heart and let me become more like the person you designed for me, i am so happy how i am but i know there is room for improvement. Open the eyes of my heart Lord, i want to serve you. All glory be to you Father. I am open to you.
Your Girl.
~Kelly~

3 comments:

Lami said...

I Love you Gods Girl!
And your email totally rox!!

><> Kelly ><> said...

=) sanks

Anonymous said...

HEY God's Girl I am searching for fresh information
for my troubled teens + christian, tons of content daily updated Information Pages about all kind of subjects.

It might interest you to know that your blog has been visited and has been read. I hope you enjoy your "Blogging".

I wish you all the luck I can, keep the good work going!

Kind regards,
troubled teens + christian
troubled teens + christian