Footsteps Following Christ & Parenting Through The Eyes Of A Princess Of THE King.

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Fear


At the moment i'm down in the dumps, had enough and just wanna cry! I have this fear about leaving Lachlan in the room unattended, mainly because it faces onto the footpath. A fear that i will oneday go away and won't be an issue but it is. Today it's even stronger, last nighti had a dream. I was with my friend from High school Hope, and she was pushing the pram with Lachie in it. When i went to get him he was gone..

I full on went crazy, but foun him about an hour later at the library we had been in. =(

So stuck in my head again is the fear of my son disappearing. since i had him i was judged for not putting him in his room to nap by my sister and mom. But no one has ever bothered to ask why.. The fear has just been there unknown to others coz they to busy being bitchy about me. Today my bestfriend said something that i took offense to, instead of explaining i stomped off and appeared offline instead of staying to explaining to her..

Sorry Princess

Forgive me?????????

1 comment:

Lami said...

Of Course I forgive you.
And Baby you know how to squash fears, by stepping into them :)
*Cuddles*