Footsteps Following Christ & Parenting Through The Eyes Of A Princess Of THE King.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Walking

My little man is growing so fast.
On Monday the 12th December 2005 he began walking.
He just got up and took off all on his own.
My heart rejoices to see his beautiful smile and happy squels as he succeeds at walking from one place to another.
I can't believe he is growing up so fast, right before my eyes.
It seems like yesterday he was my little new born son wrapped up in a blanket safely my arms.
Dependant on Mommy for everything, now i watch as he slowly forms his own personality and independance.
I love his gentle kisses.. his soft hugs.. and the way he loves me.
I love his soft gentle brown eyes and his dymples when he smiles.
I thank God for him, because he is nothing short of a miracle..

Today i am loving motherhood.
Slowly i feel like i am rising above something.
It could just be a day but it's a start.

To all of you, remember to tell the ones you love what they mean to you. Because you never know when it will be their last.

2 comments:

Deb said...

wow, ooh, how exciting!! I love when kids start to walk!! :)

Give him a hi-5 from me!!

<3

Zarna said...

I love it when toddlers are learning to walk! They stick their arms out to balance and it's just so cute!
Congratulations Lachlan!