Footsteps Following Christ & Parenting Through The Eyes Of A Princess Of THE King.

Friday, December 09, 2005

7 Things

Lami from Lami*By*Design tagged me-

Seven Things I want to do before I die
1. Get married
2. Have more kids
3. Become a Counsellor/social worker
4. Go to Africa
5. Sky Dive
6. Get my car License and a car
7. Own a home

Seven things I cannot do
1. Drive (legally)
2. Fly (i'm too scared)
3. Dive into water (nose don't agree with that)
4. Understand the Bible i have
5. Run a marathon
6. Complete a heart transplant
7. Kill an animal (unless it is in severe pain and no one else was there and then i would cry so very much).

Seven things that attract me to my best friend, Lami
1. Beautiful heart and soul
2. Open mindness and support
3. Personality
4. She's an awesome comforter and cuddler
5. Beautiful brown eyes
6. Awesome sense of humour
7. She like food!

Seven things I say most often
1. I love you
2. Ok
3. Lachlan
4. F%$k (Not a good one)
5. Hey
6. OUCH
7. Ma

Ten Movies I could watch over and over and over again
1. Crossroads
2. 50 first dates
3. Never been kissed
4. Suddenly 30
5. Save the last dance
6. 10 things I hate about you
7. Stepmom
8. My Best Friend's Wedding
9. The Wedding Singer
10. Shrek

Now i tag: YOU

1 comment:

Deb said...

wow, Africa and counselling/social working sound rad! I like getting to know you more Kelly :)

I will have to do a blogpost of me being tagged sometime, I'm doing quick comments in quiet moments at prac, had to move this weekend and don't have the internet @ home yet (but I'm still surviving!! It's a miracle!! :P)