Footsteps Following Christ & Parenting Through The Eyes Of A Princess Of THE King.

Friday, December 02, 2005

??How??

I sit and wonder how long it is going to take for me to realise i have to let go of my fears in order to soar?
Last night i went to Nai's Kindy Concert, i was okay right up until we stacked the chairs and the hall wasn't in an ordered way. The people were everywhere and i couldn't handle it. I felt intimidated and was analyzing every single person that was in the hall, especially the men.
I went into a panicked state where i had to hold back the tears (just because the hall was packed with people). Yes my bestfriend was there, yes i had my son, but i felt like running..
Am i ever gonna get over it? how do i take the steps to getting over this? I know if i don't get over it there is limited chance of me meeting my husband. I am a shy person as it is, honestly i struggle just to be around people i don't know and thats without talking to them. So how am i going to meet new people and have them as friends, and my future husband..
I really feel like inserting a giggle at my pathicness!!
So there i admit i need to get over this, only coz i feel it's holding me back and i know if i don't i won't have much of a life. No friends, No husband and it will be hard on my son...

4 comments:

Katie said...

*hugz* God knows how shy u r, and he knows the challenges ur facing with all of this. He has factored all of this into his plan for u. If he hadnt, then He wouldnt be God, and if he changed u into someone else, then i would miss my Kelly!
One more thing i want to point out, u will NEVER have no friends!! (coz i said so! :P) *hugz*

><> Kelly ><> said...

*hugs* Thank you so much Katie. It meant alot to come on here and read this comment from you. Recently i have lost to sight of my future husband so it made everything all the harder with waiting for him. Last night Lami sang a song she is gonna sing at my wedding, it took me right back to the place of dreaming about my husband. I felt connected again.
II know we all have these little challenges in life, at the moment it looks like a huge mountain..
Thank you Katie. Thank you alot!
((hug))

Lami said...

And I sound better than Madonna :-P

Deb said...

Lami sings as well?!! Talk about supermums!! :)

Oh, and I second what Katie said!! :) God is bigger than the boogeyman!