Footsteps Following Christ & Parenting Through The Eyes Of A Princess Of THE King.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Be Back Soon

I hope everyone has been missing me...
of course ya all have....like as if you couldn't..
yeah would you like a ticket i got plenty...

the story goes the computer died.
so we couldn't come on the net and still can't.
honestly going to the cafe is to hard sometimes with lachlan.

But hey i will be back soon and i will get right into blogging.
i got a few good ones up my sleeve...

Wait and see.....

3 comments:

Katie said...

hope ur bak on properly soon!! I miss you!! *hugz*

Deb said...

no worries, nice to hear from you! *hugs*

ally said...

keeellllyyy~~
hi. its misti. in case ya have forgotten me. [hope ya havent!] so like...i was gonna email ya my new number...but i wasnt sure if you had any sort of internet access...but i guess perhaps maybe you do...so yah, i'll go ahead an' email it to ya...
hope to be able to talk to ya soon!!
luv ya,
~misti