Footsteps Following Christ & Parenting Through The Eyes Of A Princess Of THE King.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

What I Have For You?

Last night in church i was worshipping, a song came on i never knew very well and i sung along softly, looking at all the people worshipping God. It softened my heart to see how free everyone was with God. I seen woman and men with their hands raised and singing before the Lord.

I turned my attention to the men, thinking about worldly man and how cool they think it is to be super Macho etc. Inside the church i never seen one male like that. I looked at all the men young and old, wondering where their life has taken them over the years and where there future will go.

I found myself in awe with my fellow brothers of Christ, seeing their gentle side. I've never been part of a church family before so i haven't ever really stopped to look at this. But when i did it blew me away, men talking about the love for their children, with tears in the eyes from worship. How strong are they =)

During worship they played a song i knew off by heart, i was pretty excited about not having to look at the words on the big screen.. Yeah laugh i thought it was something special for me!! I closed my eyes and got into the song, as i was thinking i could feel God's presence with me, reminding me, my future is in his hands. What he has for me is also a man with a gentle heart, a man of God, and a man perfect for me. It's awesome to know Christ has made my future spouse for me, specifically. I'm so excited.

I kept singing during worship and half way through the song i felt this warmth against my skin. I was like, hey now that cannot be God i am sure of it. I pulled my son off my hip and he had wet his pants, and me. i was so embarrassed. Doing the mother thing i went to change his diaper and pants, little to say i had to stay in a wet top..

But it was great to be able to enjoy church. I am going home this weekend for 2 weeks. Needless to say i will miss Church.

3 comments:

Lami said...

God IS so awesome!
And He is alot warmer than Pee :-P

><> Kelly ><> said...

hahahahahahahaha
so true
giggles

Katie said...

eew! did any1 say anythin bout it?