Footsteps Following Christ & Parenting Through The Eyes Of A Princess Of THE King.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Home again

I am home for 2 weeks, my rents have their birthdays this month.
For the first few days i have seen some things i haven't liked.
My sister has tarot cards in her house, which makes me very uncomfortable staying there. I seen some of her journal and it is basically a copy of mine.
I feel ripped of, the pain i went through was real and she comes along and makes up all these lies and uses my pain for attention!
In the writting you can tell that she is in a big mess emotionally and spiritually. She has a picture of my best friend saying she is f***ing evil, a picture of herself saying is a fat ugly monster!!
It scares me to read what all these lies are doing to her and how far she has gone down hill from the person she was. There was written things about the alledged rape and his ripping her hair out and her recieving letters from him etc..
I feel like confronting her with the load of shit, except now she is being better than she has been in a long time.
Robert and Tammy have broken up yet again, hopefully this time it is forever. It's not fair on Emily and Charlotte to be exposed to such emotional upsets when it can be all prevented.
Robert threw a coffee cup at Emi's head, when i seen her the other night she had a huge bruise on the side of her head. She has been through so much for a little Princess!
Let see how it all goes...

1 comment:

Lami said...

You know I am here for you and praying for your family.
Oh, and don't you know, I am a evil bitch ;-)

MwHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA