Footsteps Following Christ & Parenting Through The Eyes Of A Princess Of THE King.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Dreams

Last night Tim was the speaker at church.
He challenged us to share our dreams with the people next to us and well Lami already knows mine!

So here i share with you, my dreams for the future. And i challenge you to do the same.

My dream is:

- To be the best Mom i can be to Lachlan and any future children that will come along when i am married.
- To get married and be the best wife i can be.
- To fall pregnant to my Husband (well he will be for me to get pregnant) and have lots more babies.
- To become a stronger Christian and become knowledgable of the bible and actually be able to understand it.

These are the dreams Christ has placed on my heart. I already know i won't work until Lachlan is in school because my belief is a mother should be at home with her children, not putting the kids into child care to work.
If i am not married by the time Lachlan is 5 i would like to begin some courses to become a youth counsellor.

They are my dreams, they may not be big to some people. but ever since in was a little girl my biggest dream was to become a mom and God blessed me with that. No it wasn't how i expected it to work out, but i don't regret it at all. I have a beautiful baby boy whom i adore!
The next step is marriage and i know God has a husband for me, it's just the waiting game.
As for future children it is in Gods hands. All i know is i want lots, but he is in control!

4 comments:

Lami said...

It is so awesome.
Dreams are a wonderful thing.
Last night all I had so much I wanted to tell that lady.
But I told her my dream of getting married.
And it turns out, that was her dream aswell :-)

><> Kelly ><> said...

maybe it was God who chose that one. maybe she wouldn't of said anything if u never.

Katie said...

I havent really thought much about my dreams. I guess in the short term, they would be to be in mercy ministries, and to have worked through the stuff in my life.
Long term would be to own and/or manage my own childcare centre with a christian focus.

Anonymous said...

Just thought I would stop by and say "Hello ~*Kelly*~." It's been a hectic
but very worthwhile last few days for me. In searching for more help for troubled teens in georgia related info on the Internet, I came across your site. I appreciate your content and I really appreciate your this post! It's been a great help in collecting more info on help for troubled teens in georgia. Thanks again and have a great day!

Great blog. Found your blog while searching for more information at yahoo about this post . Your blog has quite a lot of interesting thoughts. Keep up the good work, Dreams
Thanks,
help for troubled teens in georgia