Footsteps Following Christ & Parenting Through The Eyes Of A Princess Of THE King.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Baby Praises Him

"Praise Him. Lift your voice and let it ring through out all the earth."

Last night i was in church singing during worship, as usual i had my son Lachlan on my hip and then i heard him start singing. Yes still in baby babble, but it was soooo cute!

During the morning service he cried when the music came on, i think it was coz he was tired and a little overwhelmed. He cried a little during the night service to but he was okay when he was with me.

At the end of the service we were singing the last worship song for the night before leaving and as someone sung Praise him.. my son opened his arms to recieve Jesus. It was sooo cute!! Some one said "thank you Jesus" and Lachie clapped..

I don't know what was goin through his head at this time, and i will never know for sure. But in my heart i am sure his heart was with Christ. It is enough to make my heart dance inside my chest seeing my son so young and praising God!


4 comments:

Lami said...

I know he was praising Jesus :)
I loved seeing Nai do that!!!

><> Kelly ><> said...

it is awesome!!
so young and so cute

Katie said...

thats very kool :)

Deb said...

aww, that's gorgeous!!

If it thrilled you that much, just think how much it blessed God!!