Footsteps Following Christ & Parenting Through The Eyes Of A Princess Of THE King.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Precious Moments


On a rare occassion is my Dad well enough to play with the kids, so tonight when he picked Lachlan up off the floor and sat him on his lap, it was a truely heart touching moment.
These pictures bring tears to my eyes because they are so special to me!
My Dad is a huge part of my life, even though the illness has changed his appearance and his personality, from time to time we get a little climpse of Dad's heart. I know thats still the same..



4 comments:

Lami said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
They are so precious.
You Dad looks really good, Happy :-D

Katie said...

awwww very cute! :D That is awesome that ur dad was able to pick lachie up and play with him, even if it was only for a limited amount of time.

><> Kelly ><> said...

=)

You will meet him tomorrow Princess

Deb said...

awww....they both look really sweet!!