Footsteps Following Christ & Parenting Through The Eyes Of A Princess Of THE King.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Lachlan's Birthday Poem







Lachlan Scott

I remember the night you were born,
when i held you close in my arms.
I thanked God for my precious gift,
a beautiful baby son.

Tears rolled from my eyes,
As i looked at my little boy.
A head full of dark hair,
and beautiful eyes.

Your Mama's Little Buddy,
A miracle in my eyes.
A reminder of God's presence,
And movement in my life.

Every time I see you smile,
It brings joy to my heart.
I watch you in hysterics,
As you throw your head back and laugh.

Your laughter is music to my ears,
Always something Mama love's to hear.
You have a gentle kiss and unconditional love,
Your Mama's little boy sent from Heaven above.

Little things excite you,
You remind me how free kids should be.
You inspire me to be myself.
Instead of worrying about everything worldly.

I love your big dymples and beautiful smile
Your chubby little hands too,
Your big brown eyes melt Mama's heart
My special little boy, I love you!

Above all I only have to look at you,
Your mama's pride and joy.
I thank God every day for my miracle,
My special little boy.

3 comments:

Deb said...

and from me too!

And yeah, that poem is beautiful, remind me when I have kids to write stuff for them too!!

*hugs*

><> Kelly ><> said...

Thanks girls!!
Ya awesome Chicks

*hugz*

Anonymous said...

Your one of my favorite people now ~*Kelly*~. Great Blog! I'm sure glad I found your information... thank you for the knowledge! If you are interested, go see my troubled teens boot camp related site. It isn't anything special but you may still find something of interest.