Footsteps Following Christ & Parenting Through The Eyes Of A Princess Of THE King.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Bestfriend



I was going through some poems and i seen this one written By Amanda Kavin. I changed the names at the end of course, personal thing between my bestfriend and i. Princess this one makes me think of you.

My Best Friend

It wasn't long ago that I was another person

I was quiet and shut people out for no reason

I would smile but it wouldn't symbolize happiness

Then one day I met a friend that would soon be my best.

She made me happy and opened me up without even knowing

We always had so much fun, it was clear where this friendship was going

When I needed her the most she was always there

We always had so many laughs and cries to share.

Every time we talked or laughed the more we would bond

Girl, you know that you always have my shoulder to cry on

If only you knew how important you being my friend means to me

I hope that we are forever Bob and Larry.

2 comments:

Lami said...

Awwwwwwwww
*Has warm and sqooshy feelings*

><> Kelly ><> said...

*smiles*
I love you