Footsteps Following Christ & Parenting Through The Eyes Of A Princess Of THE King.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Don't Take My Babes Away


My sister got a visit from the Welfare today.
She is an absolute mess.
It hurts that i can't take her pain away.
I know she needs help, she knows she needs help.
I just pray she can get some support.
Tammy tried to get into four different support programs after she had Charlotte, each one was rejected.

Yes she needs help with her mothering.
What makes me mad is that she asked for help.
The government rejected it because she was told she had a daughter and should know how to cope.








Lord,
I ask that you be with me and my family.
You know the situation, you know the emotions and you know how everyone is reacting to what has come into our lives.
Be with my sister and comfort her as she cries.
Help her see that there is no shame in getting help, and show her the correct way to deal with the pain.
Use me in whatever way you can Lord.
Amen

3 comments:

Lami said...

Amen

Deb said...

Amen

Anonymous said...

Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so nice to read alot of good info and you have great blogs !! I got lots of info for my child -- Have some time check my link to !!christian boarding schools for troubled teens new jersey - I would like to link to your site – if you don’t mind?