Footsteps Following Christ & Parenting Through The Eyes Of A Princess Of THE King.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Betrayed

There was a thump of the door, and then i seen his face.
The man that sexually abused me, once again standing right before me.
I was overcome with emotion, I was scared, hurt, heart broken and angry.
I was on MSN and frantically typing to my best friend and friend.
Getting mixed reactions from both people, but support from both as well.

I was talking alot, holding back the tears until I was alone in the room.
Tears flowed down my face and i finally gave into crying.
Prayers must of come through, because i suddenly feel alot more peaceful.

God has given me the ability finally accept the fact that i will never understand the mind of my family. I am still working through the fact that it hurts, and God is going to help me deal with these issues one step at a time.

I'm not strong, i am so weak. I find strength in Christ!
Honestly without Christ i couldn't cope with everything that is going on in my life at the moment.
Recently my life has been like a soap opera, only much worse.
Unlike television the pain is real!


My family betrays me, and they do know what they do. Knowingly they repeatively act in an inconsiderate way and it hurts me. I am a person who believe loyalty is very important in any relationship, i hold loyalty to them down to the ground, but they have no loyalty toward me.

I thank God for loving me and for the knowledge He will never abandon me or betray me.
I praise God for the people he has put in my life to help me deal with things.
I thank God for my life and for free will.

My actions will determine MY future


2 comments:

Deb said...

(GRR....spam comments are SO insensitive!)

*hugs* I'm praying for you, Kelly!

and you're right....you SO have Jesus as the friend who sticks closer than a brother.

I love you!!

Lami said...

Love you Princess.
Glad I could be there for you.
Keep praying we don't see Him!
And Amen, God will get you thru!