Footsteps Following Christ & Parenting Through The Eyes Of A Princess Of THE King.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Lami


Lami went in for surgery Thursday morning.
Leaving home was so hard, Daniel and Naomi were both crying and so was Lami.
I was trying so hard to fight it, never worked to well though!

I had to walk away from the house knowing that when we left Lami would be crying, and that i wouldn't see her again before the operation. It hurt very much.. As we walked to school i seen Daniel trying to hold himself together and Naomi just let it all out. She cried all the way to school, calling out for her Mama. My heart broke again.

I collected myself on the way to school and when i came home i checked Justsmile i seen a post from Lami:

Today I am having my surgery. I have to leave home in 30mins. This morning has been heart breaking. Naomi was crying in hysterics, Daniel was crying, I cried and so did Kelly. In the end I had to tell Kelly to just leave with the kids to school, it was to hard on all of us to prolonge it. Please pray that surgery and recovery will go smoothly. Pray for Kelly as she watches my kiddes and looks after the house. And for the peace of God to be upon my babies and Kelly. She has remained strong for me but I know she is worried and wants to cry. She needs to cry. Look after her ya'll

Well that just made me burst into tears. I knew i had held it all together for Lami, I done my best to remain strong. I didn't want her to see me worried, because then she'd see reason to be worried. I did go to bed some nights and cry though...

I rang up at 12pm to see if she was okay. and they said she had not long been out of surgery and was in recovery doing fine. Tears streamed down my face. But the real relief was seeing her in person yesterday.

A few times though i almost cried when i seen her move and she was in pain. I don't like seeing her in pain..

3 comments:

Lami said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lami said...

But I can see right through you :-)

><> Kelly ><> said...

I know...