Footsteps Following Christ & Parenting Through The Eyes Of A Princess Of THE King.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Pictures


This is a picture of me and my 9 month old niece Charlotte. She is so beautiful, and yet another baby with a temper too :-/

If ya wondering what is up with my face i was sick last week so my eyes look puffy...

It was good to be home and spend some time with my family. I was so excited when i got to see my nieces, i have waited a long time...

When the car pulled up i had tears in my eyes as i seen emi looking out the window, then a smile spread across her face.... This is a photo of little Miss Emily. I adore her also.. She has freckles on her nose now and they are just soo cute!!! seriously!!

3 comments:

Lami said...

They are majorly adorable :-)

Zarna said...

Everybody has cute babies on their blog! I'm gonna have to find one to put on mine!!!

><> Kelly ><> said...

hahahaha....
your funny Zarna..
I must admit they are gorgeous little girls...
when i get one of Charli and John i shall put one of them up too =D