Footsteps Following Christ & Parenting Through The Eyes Of A Princess Of THE King.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Over The Years

Over the years I have been through the best and the worst of times.
But only in the last 2 years masks have fallen away from my face.
I've seen the mask from others fall away, and sometimes the skeletons, hidden behind.
Friendships have been charred due to my change of life and circumstances, and amid the ashes, I've found pearls...

I've learnt:

- Recognising that your a Princess of The King is the most amazing thing.
- True friends exist.
- True love does exist.
- We all need to look in God's mirror sometimes.

- We cannot make it through life on our own strength (but with Christ).
- Bad things happen but we can make it through.
- We should always be conforming to be more Christ like.
- Prayer is required to have a relationship with Christ.
- We must forgive ourselves before we allow ourselves to recieve forgiveness from Christ.
- Parenting is the toughest job in life, but the most rewarding

and many more...


Share some of the things you have learnt...

No comments: