Footsteps Following Christ & Parenting Through The Eyes Of A Princess Of THE King.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

No More ABC

Not many of you know but i have withdrawn Lachlan from his Childcare.
I was unhappy with the way he was being looked after.
When i went to pick him up from childcare he was sitting at the fence crying, he was sitting alone and no one approached him to see what was wrong. I could see both the carer's clearly. One was sitting on a log and the other was holding a settled baby. It broke my heart to see my child crying and being neglected.

I removed my son from care straight away, but he still was traumatised.
It took alot for me to get the courage to trust people with my son, and that trust has been squashed. I will only leave my son with people i know and trust now.

Last week at church he refused to go into the childrens program. He held onto the door and cried. Then i left him and Lami could hear him crying in church so she went and checked and then i went back. He wouldn't let either of us leave, and cried just about the whole time we were at church...

I pray that soon the trauma he has experienced is healed and his heart restored.

1 comment:

Zarna said...

That's really a shame that you can't trust people with him any more. Maybe if you can again you could try another chain of centres. My friend used to work for a centre that got bought out by ABC and they all quit over it because of how dodgy they were. I know it will take a LOT for you to trust someone again and if you do don't let this ruin it just let it make you be careful (not that you weren't before but you know what I mean)