Footsteps Following Christ & Parenting Through The Eyes Of A Princess Of THE King.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Be You



"Be who you really are. Because If you are always trying to be someone you aren't. You will lose the essence of who you really are"

I watched a movie tonight called Fat Albert. It was a good movie. This one quote got me thinking though. Thinking about me, you, people... everyone really...

I used to pretend i didn't care about what people thought, but on the inside it would still hurt. I used to wish i was more like the person they wanted me to be, so they'd be happy. It took many years before i even began excepting myself.

And i have realised, it had only just been in the last year or so i have truely embraced myself and who i am. No, i haven't finished but i am succeeding. I don't want to be someone i am not, i enjoy being Kelly. Finally i am beginning to see Kelly with a life, with happiness, with self respect and with love!

To ya'll out there who are still struggling. Remember that God created you for a reason. There is a purpose for YOU and He does not make mistakes. Embrace who he has made you to be.. God loves you!

No comments: