Footsteps Following Christ & Parenting Through The Eyes Of A Princess Of THE King.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Lachie Is 2

Hi everyone.
Most of you know by now that Lachlan turned 2 on the 19th september.
On sunday the 17th september we had a lunch for him.
Allan came to church and came over for dinner.
Lami cooked a heaps yummy roast lamb and potato bake.
Lami also made the birthday cake.. YUMMY
It was a marbeled mudcake... *gets hungry at the thought*



And then he got weirded out about the snake..
I think he thought it was a live worm.. lol



And then the present from Allan.





I will post some again soon some more pictures from on his actual birthday, i just have to put them on the computer :o)

I can't believe my little man is 2 already..
I love him heaps though!!!
Even when he gets me grumbly..

1 comment:

Zarna said...

say a late happy birthday to lachie for me!
The BIG 2! do you feel old?