Footsteps Following Christ & Parenting Through The Eyes Of A Princess Of THE King.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

1 Year To Go


Yesterday I realised that it was exactly a year to the day that i plan on being married.
The wedding date set in place is 6th October 2007.

Still i find it hard to believe that in one year i will be married.
Not only will i be married but i will be married to the man God himself has for me.
I am nervous, but not in a bad way.
But in a way that this is all so new and will take getting used to.

I go about preparing for the wedding because i know that if i don't, by the time i get around to believing i am getting married it will be to late.
I so clearly haven't planned for a wedding before so this is all new.
Preparing for the wedding, the venues, dress etc..

I know in a year i have to face alot of changes.
I know there are some people i love that have to face alot of changes, and it is going to be tough.
Please keep me and my loved ones in your prayers as you read this.
Because our hearts need preparing.

1 comment:

Zarna said...

you gonna look so pretty! i love wedding dress shopping